Friday, January 28, 2011

Trading Pokemon With Mac Emulators

New Blog!! (New Blog!)

I created a new blog in which I intend to hang all those drawings I'm doing everyday in my moleskine notebook I always carry with me and have no place in this blog. It's called "doodles homespun" ( www.dibujillosdeandarporcasa.blogspot.com . ") Drawings are usually quite spontaneous and without any pretensions to entertain the drawing and tell something of my day day. I hope you like!

've created a new blog. Its name is " pic homespun" ( www.dibujillosdeandarporcasa.blogspot.com ). The purpose of this one is to post Those drawings sketchy-everyday-That I do Constantly on my moleskine. They're often very fresh and unpretentious sketches with no other intention than entertain myself and telling a few things about my day-to-day. I hope you enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment